Emerald Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Warriors Online

Welcome to Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Online, your number #1 resource for all things Green Lantern. Every week, keep up to date with all the current news surrounding the comic books, media, merchandise and listen to our weekly podcast, where we have

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORUM COMING SOON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
highball
Admin
highball

FORUM COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: FORUM COMING SOON   FORUM COMING SOON I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Just to let you know that the forum is next on my list to finish after the site. Keep checking back and I realy hope you join in with everything that's going on in the Green Lantern Universe.
Back to top Go down
https://emeraldwarriors.forumotion.com
IOD1974

IOD1974

FORUM COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM COMING SOON   FORUM COMING SOON I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 pm

I found this site through the forum on Gotham Knights Online. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I've been a huge Green Lantern fan for a long time and read almost everything GL in the 1990's. I put the books down for a bit, but re-birth, Blackest Night and Brightest Day have got me back into it big time. My wife is a huge Ryan Reynolds fan, so she is as excited to see the new movie as I am (but for different reasons). If you need any help in any way, please let me know what I can do!
Back to top Go down
haljordan96

haljordan96

FORUM COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM COMING SOON   FORUM COMING SOON I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 pm

I am quite excited as well. Love the new direction for Green Lantern and hope to see progress in this site as well as progress through Gotham Knights.
Back to top Go down
haljordan96

haljordan96

FORUM COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM COMING SOON   FORUM COMING SOON I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Has this site been shut down? There hasn't been an update this year, and I was just woundering...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FORUM COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM COMING SOON   FORUM COMING SOON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM COMING SOON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Warriors Online :: EMERALD WARRIORS ONLINE UPDATES :: Announcements-
Jump to: